Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I thought it would be fun to show how I have grown over the past 2 months. Dallin sure is growing fast....The progression is 5 months, to 6 months, to 7 months today. It is so crazy how fast he is growing, but at the same time it feels like I have been pregnant forever! We feel so blessed to be able to be parents soon and can hardly wait for Dallin to come. We are going to start to get some stuff for the nursery next week, so we can finally start pulling it together. There is so much I want to do for him and I feel like time is just ticking away. I am finally realizing the great responsibility that it is to become a parent. It still feels surreal, but as I was looking at some little baby clothes that my sister gave to me to use, I was imagining Dallin wearing and it finally hit me! I am going to be raising another human being! He will be relying on me for everything, for food, shelter, education, love, etc... What a big responsibility, but one that I am so excited to fulfil. We are so excited for him to come!





2 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Let's hang out. I miss you guys. It feels like forever ago.

The Carlsens said...

How'd the photo shoot go?