Recent Posts

Friday, October 2, 2009

My Two Burritos

I couldn't help but post this picture. It was taken months ago, but I came upon it while organizing our pictures on our computer. One day Joe decided he wanted to be swaddled too. It was funny because Dallin slept next to him like this for several minutes. We always swaddled Dallin when he slept, and it quickly became a prop for him to sleep. It has taken 3 weeks, but he is finally out of the habit of being swaddled when he sleeps. Hurray!!! No more burritos.

3 comments:

The Carlsens said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!

oh and about that jazz class. I lay on the floor three times a class cuz I can't move : ) wish you could come too!

Rileigh said...

awesome

Suzanne said...

Love it! I want to try that with Matt.:) But he would be more like a tortilla chip instead of a burrito. So fun!