Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want makeup and Halloween


So I got a picture from my last photo shoot. I think it turned out really well. I am thinking of learning how to do makeup better. They had such a natural makeup look on me at this shoot but I loved it! I think they used MAC makeup, I don't know much about it, but I am sure it is super expensive, however, I think it is worth it :)

Also, Here is a picture of Dallin as a monkey for Halloween! He was the cutest monkey, however, most everyone thought he was a bear. It was fun dressing him up. He was such a trooper for trick or treating. We didn't want to get too much candy for him, we stopped going up to the door after 10 houses or so... we got some pretty weird looks from people, so we refrained. I guess they realize that a 7 month old can't really eat candy, so who will be eating it....ME!!! LOL, oh well, it was fun regardless and I think Dallin loved being all warm and snugglie in his costume while the cool, crisp autumn air surrounded him. I love the Fall!~

3 comments:

Matt and Suzanne said...

Ha ha, I love the monkey idea. Very cute. Your picture is stunning. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mac makeup- the eyeshadow is the best! It is a bit expensive but it lasts a long time! We should've taken Grace trick-or-treating. :)

Brooke said...

Heather, you look absolutely beautiful. I love it! I have a friend in AZ who was a makeup artist for MAC in Canada. I hear great things about the stuff. I'm incredibly cheap when it comes to makeup, but you're making me think it's worth the money. Dallin is a cute monkey! I saw pictures on Ashley's blog too. Soo cute.

Emily said...

I use mac too. Love it. I mostly use the concealer and powder. It is SO good. it's well worth the money.