Recent Posts

Friday, April 23, 2010

t-t-t-tennis rules

(my messy little eater, he has gotten so good with eating...still no vegetables though)

wow, I haven't posted in a while. I guess I have been busy. Things just go by too fast now.

I have been feeling really good lately. I have recently (within the last month) taken up weight lifting. I just love it. My muscles all feel so strong and I just feel so full of energy afterwards. I never understood Joe's love for it til now. It can get addicting. For the past month I have been extremely consistent, going to the gym every morning at 7 am. I found the earlier I go, the easier it is to get it done. I just love it!

This has helped immensely with my tennis. I LOVE tennis. Joe bought me tennis lessons for Christmas and I must say, I loved the thought of it then and now that I am almost done, I just couldn't be happier with my gift. I have had 10 lessons and I have enjoyed it so much! I guess I am getting pretty good because the owner of the country club has invited me to play on one of the competive leauges! I am so excited! I am sure it is a beginners league, but nonetheless I am stoked and totally flattered that she asked me to play. Only 8 women were asked out of, well, I dont know how many that have gone through the program since last August, but quite a few I imagine. It starts May 10th and I am really trying to practice hard so that I can get even better. I have never really been into sports, but find that I am loving playing tennis and just itch to play again after each session. It's fantastic!

I am officially down to my pre-pregnancy weight and think that I am as fit as I have been since I was dancing every day in high school. It just feels so great! I highly recommend it:)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That's awesome Heather! I am so inspired by you! I've only been running a handful of times since Grace. This week though my goal is to start doing it everyday. I finally feel like my body can take it. I love tennis too. I need you to teach me some skills when we visit Utah.:) Dallin is ADORABLE.
Oh and I love your blog btw. It looks so great!