Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Catch up December to February

Oh man, I am so far behind.  This is starting to become a pattern.  I go months between posts and then have to do a big make up post.  I need to get it together, afterall I am doing this blog for my own memories and for my children to look back on one day.  Hopefully I will do better.

The last 5 months have been crazy to say the least.   Last I posted was in January.  Since then we have had Christmas, 4 birthdays, moved into our new house, Easter, St. Patrick's day, Mother's day, my sisters wedding, Dallin's preshcool program and much more.  I think on this post I will focus on just a few Christmas pics, twins birthdays and moving into our house.

First Christmas, so long ago, but I don't want to forget.  It was the twins first Christmas and so I must write about it.   It was fun seeing Dallin get super excited this year.  It was wonderful to be together and  we had a blast.  Joe's Mom and Dad were in town and it was so fun having them here.  The twins were still a little too little to really understand much, but it was fun to see them try to open the presents nonetheless.

I can't seem to find the pictures from Christmas and it is driving me nuts.  Hopefully I will be able to find them and put a few up.

Moving into our house was crazy.  We didn't get the house done before we had to move it, but we still moved in anyways.  There are still things that need done, but it will come in time.  Here are some pictures of the house getting painted on the outside.





Doesn't it look beautiful?  I was really nervous about the green because green is a color if not done right, can look hideous.  I love the color and I think it turned out perfectly.  These pictures look a lot more "olive" than it does in person.  I just love the color though.

We have been living here 3 months now and I just love my house.  Love love love it.  I love everything about it.  It was so fun to build and choose all the things I wanted.  Now we need to landscape and finish getting some furniture.  It is a work in progress and one of these days I will post what I have done on the inside so far.

Overall, we just love our home and couldn't be happier.

Okay, next we have the twins birthday.  They turned ONE!!! Can you believe it?  I can't.  I still feel like they were just born yesterday and it is so hard to really believe they are already one.  Today they are 15 months old and the time just seems to keep right on flying by.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from their big day.

 Decorations for the twins birthday party. Dallin was pretty excited for the twins to see them.

 The cakes and cupcakes.


 My birthday boys getting messing.  Matthew on left, Blake on right.

 Blakey Bear.


 Matthew Monkey


 Time to open presents.











 Time for cake.  We have cake, pizza, fruit, chips and orange sherbet sprite drink.  It was delicious.  So many of our dear family and friends came to celebrate with us the miracle of our two boys.  I just love them.  They look so cute!



From December to February we had a lot going on, but it was a wonderful time.  I am so excited to have our new home and these three boys in our lives.  Life is feeling pretty great right now.  I am feeling so blessed and so honored to have all that I have in my life.  I feel so incredibly lucky and so incredibly humbled that the Lord sees fit to give me such wonderful boys and such an amazing husband.  I feel so full of gratitude and love for all that I have.  I know it all comes from Him.


1 comment:

Matt and Suzanne said...

Heather, I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! And your little boys, and your hair. :) We are so excited for you guys. We are out in July so we'd love to stop by and visit. Your boys are growing up way too fast!