Recent Posts

Thursday, March 19, 2009

He is Here....Pictures of Dallin











I have so enjoyed having our little guy here finally! He was born on March 5th, 2009 at 2:51 pm. He weighted 7 lbs. 2 oz. and he has been such a joy to have. He hardly cries, except for when he is hungry or getting his diaper changed. You would think he would love that part....but he hates it:) He is so cute and so cuddly, we love him soooo much already. It always amazes me how much you can love someone so automatically and so quickly. We are so blessed to have him.
We love you Dallin Carter Hansen!!!!




4 comments:

Kelly and Whitney said...

Heather he is so adorable. Congrats!!! isn't it great? I love the ultrasound pics my favorite is the one of Dallin's little hand oh and the one of his little toes :) actually I love them all! I am so excited that you have a blog i will send you an invite to ours so you can see our life.

Brooke said...

Yay!! He is SO cute. Congratulations to you both. We can't wait to meet him in person. We need to come by soon!

Grandma Hansen said...

What an adorable BOY!! He is so good natured too. I just LOVE him. Grandpa Hansen and I can't wait to see him again in a few weeks!

Bernice Madsen said...

Congratulations!! I am soooo excited for you. Those are such cute pictures of your adorable baby!!