Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Holding head up high

Dallin is super strong already and I am so excited for him to be able to crawl around, so I can chase him, lol. Here are some pictures of him holding his head up, this was around a month ago, but you get the idea. He can pretty much hold himself up on the ground and push himself over. I think he is just a few weeks away from rolling over.

He loves to take baths now too. At first, he absolutely HATED bath time, but now he loves it, as the following pictures show:



He still doesn't have much hair yet, but I am counting on it coming in thick and lush. Joe and I both have really thick hair, though both of ours is super fine. Right now his little peach fuzz is light brown, so I think he might follow suit and have dark hair like his daddy.

I am officially losing weight quicker now. When I came home from the hospital I weighted....194 lbs. By the time Dallin was 2 months I still weighted 170. Yikes, I know, but I have in 2 1/2 months lost about 27 pounds. Hurray, I weigh 157 as of this morning. Just 20 lbs left to go to be my pre-pregnancy weight and just 25 lbs to go before I am at my weight I was when I was married to Joe. That would be nice to get down there, but my Doctor said I was underweight at 130, so I may not get that far down. I was still super healthy, but my BMI was too low I guess. Right now, those days seem like a dream. I never thought I would battle so much with loosing weight, but then again I had no idea how much having a baby changes your body. But, I am confident I can loose it all by the end of the summer. Hurray!

I do cardio on my eliptical for 30 minutes every morning. The machine says I loose 450 calories each time, but really, I think it is way over estimating. I lift weights each afternoon and I do yoga and pilates every other morning. I think on this regime I can definitely loose the rest by the end of summer.

3 comments:

Grandma Hansen said...

He is so smart, pretty soon you'll look at him and he'll say "what are you looking at? " and raise one eyebrow....Thanks for these great pictures!

TJ and Stephanie said...

He is so stinking cute! Isn't being a mom the best thing ever?!

Shannon said...

Come try Zumba.