Recent Posts

Friday, December 4, 2009

9 Month stats

We just got back from Dallin's 9 month check up and it went well. I was super worried that the doctor was going to rail into me because Dallin is not crawling yet, but he didn't seem to be too worried or surprised. He said Dallin was doing so well with everything else, that he isn't worried about the crawling. Wheww!! I was worried, but now I feel a lot better knowing the doctor isn't that concerned.

Super Baby's Stats:
Weight: A whopping 21 lbs. 2 oz. 77th percentile

Head: 46 cm. 71st percentile

Height: 30 inches. 95th percentile


He was a trooper with his FLU shot and the iron test. He was such a great baby today, I think he deserves a treat:)


Chubby Whubby BABY:) We LOVE You!

3 comments:

The Carlsens said...

I could just squeeze him he's so cute!

Matt and Suzanne said...

Ah! That picture is to die for. Chubby babies are the cutest! :)

Brooke said...

95th percentile on height! I guess he couldn't be anything but tall being the son of you and Joe. :) He is so cute, I love your pictures.

(p.s. some babies don't crawl until after one and they still aren't considered delayed, so don't let anyone make you feel nervous about Dallin, he's fine.)