Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

memories made and saved

So we went to Colorado for Christmas it was a blast! I had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of us at the Museum....


Fond Memoires of Dallin with his Grandam and Grandpa and of course his favorite man in the whole world...His Daddy...


We had a lot of fun there. We spent a whole two weeks and it was so great to get away. Dallin really fell in love with his Grandma and Grandpa Hansen. They played with him...loved him...hugged him....fed him.....sang to him.....gave him little baby massage.....and even read him a book on rockets. We had so much fun! Thank you Mom and Dad Hansen! We love you guys!

Dallin is sure growing. Today he is 10 months old. I can't believe my little boy is so big. He is almost a toddler now. I don't want it to come yet. I wish he could stay small forever, but alas I know he must grow and conquer the world. Well, maybe not conquer, but at least rule:) Rule my world that is:)

I had an overwhelming sense of God's love today. I was busy busy making the house clean and getting everything back in order from our trip, when I had the thought to check on my sleeping angel. I went in and saw him slumbering.

Slowly I crept into his room on my knees.

Silently came to a kneel and peek so quietly over his crib side.

Those radiant little cheeks were fastened in a content smile. His eyes were closed and moved ever so slightly with dreams behind his eye lids. His little chest rose and fell with each gentle breath and I couldn't help but smile. This little miracle was mine and he came to me from our Father in Heaven. He is so perfect and it is up to me to raise him with my hubby. We don't always do things right, but we try. I hope that I can be a great mom and raise him well.

In that instant of pure innocence, I knew that God lived. I knew that HE loved us and that he is always there for us. I feel it every time I look into my child's eyes. He is real and he is there. I am so thankful for that and always will be.

My sweet sweet boy.







2 comments:

Rileigh said...

So fun! We missed you guys this year!

Matt and Suzanne said...

Aw, this made me all teary. Isn't being a mom the best?! Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas. It's fun to let the grandparents just love them to pieces. Little Dallin is SUCH a cutie, I just can't get over it!