Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pizza, Pizza!

Okay, so it is official. I have the cutest little boy in basically forever, and I am completely in love with him. I mean, how could you not be. Just look at him.....




Absolutely love this one...it was like he was posing for me:)

It was fun just lounging with him on the couch while Joe and I chatted about our day. He loves to just hang out with us while we chat. He looks at our faces and giggles. I think he feels loved.
Also, can I just add that I have the most amazing husband in the world? Well, I do. He is the most caring man alive and I feel so lucky to have him. He is so understanding, even when I have my moments of slight craziness. Last night was one of them. It was 9:30 we had already had dinner hours ago and we were chatting on the couch. I started mumbling pizza, pizza...ya know, like the little ceaser's man...I know you know what I am talking about...anyways, so I start getting all hyper and realize I want some pizza. It is late and freakin cold outside, but my sweet husband doesn't even bat an eyelid. He jumps in the car and goes to get me a pizza.
I just love him! We stayed up and ate our pizza, danced around to my own crazy singing (about my pizza, pizza) and then went to bed, bellies full and heart burn plentiful. He must really love me:)
On another note. This is what my little rascal got into that other day and what he did. I couldn't help but laugh. I did let him play in it for a couple seconds. It goes unsaid that he desperately needed a bath after this:)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

He is so cute Heather. And so tall! Is he in the 90th percentile? Seriously.

Matt and Suzanne said...

Your advice is good, they do grow up so fast! Just look at your "little" guy! Isn't it great to have such attentive husbands? Sounds like you guys are doing SO well!