Recent Posts

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Guess what! Guess what! Guess what!

Yes, it happened!!!

Finally after 10 1/2 months, Dallin is crawling!!!

Today he just busted it out like it was what he has been doing all along. I was so excited and so relieved! It is crazy. He is moving all over the living room, getting into things that he couldn't reach before and making me so happy.

I think I was just so anxious for him to crawl that now that he can, and is getting into everything I just don't mind at all, I love it!

I had to rearrange somethings, and move a bunch of things, but it is fine. He is just moving like crazy now.

He showed signs of crawling this weekend, but only took a few scoots and then would just fall to his stomach. Today though, it was like he had a rocket on his back and off he went. Roaming all over the house is going to be his new past time and I love love love it!

I am so excited for him!

4 comments:

Matt and Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness! Hooray for Dallin!!
You're so cute. I love your excitement for it. Sounds like waiting just made it that much better! (Grace is rolling over like crazy and I was the same way, just calling and texting people :) Fun to be a proud mama!

Rileigh said...

Yay! Crawling is so much fun!

Brooke said...

Go Dallin! He is a cutie.

The Carlsens said...

:) Brian came home Monday night and said that it was so cute to watch Dallin go everywhere! Can't wait to see you tomorrow and watch that little guy GO!