Recent Posts

Friday, March 19, 2010

I though it was

Spring...I thought it might be here. I even went outside for bike rides wearing capri's and flip flops. I went out to the garden and pulled out dead annuals and weeds, I raked it all up, it looked nice and ready for planting new flowers.

Then I woke up this morning and found it snowing. My heart sank....NOOOOOOOO! "I want Spring," I said.


If I can't have spring outside yet, then I guess I will make my own inside. I made these bright yellow flowers from paper mache and tree braches from my backyard. They brighten my kitchen, my bathroom and my living room. They literally cost 20 cents to make.


Take that snow, ice and wind.


hahahahahah, I am victorious :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Heather those are lovely! I'm impressed. I hope it warms up for you guys soon.

Suzanne said...

SO beautiful! I love the colors. It'll be here before you know it! Oh, and your headband is coming, slow but sure. Glad little Dallin is feeling better.