Recent Posts

Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas in November

Our tree giving our living room a nice warm glow...I just love it!!!

This year we put up the Christmas tree a little earlier than usual. We put it up on November 18th. If I'd had it my way, it would have been up sooner...like that day after Halloween. I LOVE Christmas, I love everything about it. The lights, the trees, the music, the snow...it is just all fantastic. Dallin was such a delight putting up the tree, he loved it. He wanted to help do everything.

Dallin helping me fix the branches

Dallin copying mommy

Don't worry, that is not the ghost of Christmas present...it is just me, a blur in front of the camera. Joe had the flash off, and it made a cool ghost out of me.

Dallin and I had so much fun putting the tree up, he was such a good helper. Joe had fun taking pictures and playing some Christmas music to set the mood. Putting up a fake tree is soooo much easier than a real one. But don't worry, I have been burning pine oil all week to make sure that house still smells like fresh pine trees. Love that smell.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Your tree looks so great. It looked fantastic in person too :) It was so fun to see you guys last week!

Grandma Hansen said...

It looks like lots of fun. Thanks for sharing this moment of family memory.

The Carlsens said...

Did you move your furniture around just for the Christmas tree?

Matt and Suzanne said...

This is so awesome! I love that you put it up so early, I definitely share in your love for Christmas.:) that ghost picture is so great.