Recent Posts

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Goo-goo eyes and Sci -Fi flings

My little boy lets me take funny pictures of him. Bahahhaha! I love it!
My goo-goo eyed boy.

I have had some fun days lately. The sun has been shining and I have been outside planning with my little man. I just love it. He is back to normal, my super fun, smiley and loving little boy. He was sick and then became a monster, not a literal monster mind you, but he was certainly not the little boy I have known the last 2 years. But, I am happy to report, he is my little boy again, giggles and all. I am so thankful for the power of medicine to help heal our little ones. But, most of all I am thankful for the power of priesthood blessings. They sure do work miracles.

We have had fun playing at the parks with friends and most of all eating sandwhiches in the blessed sun. Yesterday we went to a park in Spanish Fork with my sister Crystal and her sons Calvin and Camden. The wind got so bad it was taking the breath right out of my nose. I was really worried about Dallin, but he seemed to enjoy it thouroughly. Dallin loved it and I think he must have had the constant feeling that he might take flight at any moment. I think I would have loved that feeling too. Who wouldn't want to feel like they are about to fly:)

Also, has anyone watched this before???

Well, I am addicted. haha, I am such a Sci-fi nerd. I love these kind of shows. Joe and I are currently watching this series, "Farscape" that we got from Dad Hansen for Christmas. At first I was like, "what the heck is this?" I had never even heard of it before, but let me tell you. If you have an inner Sci-Fi nerd streak like I do, you will love it!

We watch a few episodes every night after Dallin goes to bed. It takes all my will power to not watch it while Joe is at work, since we are watching it together. Love it. I know I am a nerd, but I love that too.

1 comment:

Matt and Suzanne said...

I'm sorry Dallin has been sick. I had no idea! I am glad he is getting better though. He is looking as cute as ever, ha ha those pictures are way funny! I love that he was bashful about g's valentine.;) These two need to get together and play sometime!