Recent Posts

Friday, February 24, 2012

38 weeks and off to the Hospital

( two days shy of 38 weeks)

This picture was taken February 17th, 2012. The day my baby boys were born. I got so huge you can no longer even see my chest. They were ready to come. They are here now and I just love them to death. Matthew Robert Hansen was born at 3:04 pm and weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. His brother Blake Steven Hansen was born at 3:06 pm and weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. Both boys were healthy and strong. They went straight from the OR to my arms, to my room and there they stayed til we left the hospital. No NICU and no complications. I am overjoyed and so grateful they are here. I will post more on their birth and post many many pictures tomorrow when grandma and grandpa take the boy Dallin and Daddy is home to help with the twins.

I just love them so much already and I am so grateful that my Father in Heaven choose me to be their mommy. I couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Heather! I'm so happy that they didn't have to go to the NICU and that you didn't have to have a C-section. That is amazing! All three of you are champs! :) Can't wait to see more pictures. We're thinking about and praying for you guys. Can't wait until we can meet the little men!

Grandma Hansen said...

Heather tossed me her camera and said, one more shot for full term before we go! She was so beautiful, had her hair done the day before, and breezed through the whole day with smiles and courage. At one point in the near minutes before heading to the delivery room, I was overcome with her depth of courage and willingness to suffer. Joe said she was almost through the marathon, and that's what it was. I'm so grateful to have been allowed to be a part of this experience. Thank you Heather for having me and Grandpa Hansen near to love Dallin and the new babies.