Recent Posts

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dallin turns the big 0-3

 Dallin turned three years old March 5th.  It was awesome.  I tried my darnedest to throw him a good party, and I hope I succeeded.  He was such a good boy through the twins birth and suffered from lack of parental attention.  I think he had a blast.
 "What Mom, another picture....give me a break."


 Cake year 3.
I usually try to do some kind of cool cake.  Year one it was a doggy cake, year 2 it was a lighting McQueen cake and this year it was going to be a buzz light year cake, but I was super stressed and this is what I ended up dong.  It wasn't a life-sized Buzz cake, but it was still pretty awesome.

 Dallin opening his presents.
 I told him to close his eyes before daddy brought his bike down.  I got some pretty cool shots of his reaction.  He is such a cool kid.







 Blowing out his candles and cutting the cake.  Dallin thought the cake look, "so cool", but said, "I can't eat that mom, it isn't tasty."  Whatever Dallin, mommy enjoyed eating it. It was made for him, but you can't make him eat it.  It was fun nonetheless, I think he enjoyed himself....Don't ya think????


Ya, I would say this face says it all....

1 comment:

The Carlsens said...

His party was awesome! Loving the updates :)