Recent Posts

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary to me.....

Well, 5 days ago actually, not today, but Joe and I had our 3rd Anniversary on the 26th of August. Happy Anniversary Joe! We went to the Zoo and had a lot of fun. Joe and I got to eat ice cream and watch monkeys groom themselves, what a day....jealous anyone? I think so :) But seriously, it was fun, really hot and sticky outside, but fun. We also went to ikea and got some cool new dishes, and we went out to eat at Outback steakhouse. What amazing steak, holy cow...literally. I got the most amazing fillet and it just melted in my mouth. I think we will eat there more often. Joe got some really tasty baby back ribs, which I nibbled on of course. It was a fun day and so cool that we got to share part of it with Dallin. Here are some pictures of us at the zoo.....

Dallin LOVED that I wore my hair down, here are some pics of him discovering how fun it was to pull mommy's hair.... just ignore my face in most of these....Dallin is the cute one....



Joe had a blast carrying Dallin on his shoulders. Dallin is finally old enough to stay up there.

Dallin also enjoyed pulling Joe's hair at times...


We saw lions....


Tigers....


Elephants...


Giraffes....Rhinos!!!!


And then we just got to monkey around, just us three monkeys! We loved it!


5 comments:

Rileigh said...

holy cow he is huge and you guys are beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

Emily said...

Awww these pics are so cute!!! Love them!

Matt and Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I think you are possibly the cutest little family in the world! I love it. Makes me want to go to the zoo!

Grandma Hansen said...

We are so happy you two got together! Happy Anniversary! We love you!

The Carlsens said...

Happy Anniversary! Let's do something fun like that together, please!