Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nap with mom

I just wanted to share this adorable moment and the one and only time it will probably ever happen...
Never before have we let Dallin sleep in bed with either of us, we don't think it is safe for him nor good for his sleeping habits, but he wasn't feeling too well this morning and neither was I. I have never been able to just nap with him and it was quite relaxing and super precious. There is nothing more touching than feeling the rythmatic breathing and thumping of your little baby's heart right next to you. He is such a blessing. We love you Dallin.

3 comments:

Rileigh said...

Napping with babies are the best! You guys are precious.

Bernice Madsen said...

Ohhhh, that is such a precious picture! I love it!

Suzanne said...

Heather, oh my goodness! What an awesome picture. Good reminder why being uncomfortable for this 9 months is totally worth it, right?