Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Joe's Birthday

Yesterday was Joe's birthday. He started out the day with breakfast in bed. I mad him the famous Hansen rolli-ups and bacon. It was delicious. Then he opened his presents (Dallin helped) and after that we got ready to play tennis. It was so fun to play tennis together again. I almost hurt my knee really bad. It had rained the day before and there were puddles all over the court. I was running after a fast serve from Joe and skidded right into one. I managed to save myself from getting too hurt, but not before my entire backside was covered in muddy water. Oh well, no harm no foul. Dallin played in his stroller most of the time, but when he got too fussy to be left alone, Joe picked him up and we played a more mild game of Tennis. Dallin loved playing tennis in Daddy's arms, he had a ball. After tennis, we went shopping and found Joe some awesome clothes. We went to lunch, then a movie, (G.I JOe, it was okay) and then dinner. Joe says he had a great birthday. I took him some cake to work today and bought him lunch. He says his birthday has never been so long, as I have been celebrating it for two days now! Happy Birthday Joe! I love you so very much and am so glad that you are in my life!

Before opening presents, Dallin is super excited to begin...

He didn't know quite what to think of it at first, but soon Dallin was a pro at tearing the paper.
Joe is teaching Dallin to LOVE candy already.


Getting ready to go play tennis with Daddy on his birthday, it was chilly yesterday morning.
He looks so chubby, I love it!

Kickin' it old school with Daddy.

Joe had fun eating Lunch with his son.

Angry he can't have cake....

All in all it was a really fun day! I am glad that Joe got to have some fun and relax on his birthday. Happy Birthday my love!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Joe! Happy Birthday from Matt and I! Looks like you had so much fun, good for you guys. Those birthday pics are to die for. Love you guys!!!

Grandma Hansen said...

Our lives would not have been as complete without you Joe! We celebrate your life, and we love these pictures.

Rileigh said...

Happy Birthday Joe, you are really cool.