Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Family Photos

We had a family photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. My sister-in-law took them. I think she did a great job. Here are a few of my favorites. There are some funny ones, ones of just Joe and I (since we never have any photos of us together) and some just cute family photos. Dallin was not in the mood to have his picture taken. We had to bribe him with marshmellows, hence the photos of his mouth wide open. He was waiting for another mallow. Funny little guy. I think we still got some great shots though.




















All in all it was fun and turned out great. I am going to have to replace my family portraits that are on my walls right now, with some of these. The last ones we had printed were when Dallin was 2 months old. Yikes! I better get crackin' on these. Thanks Rileigh for taking them!

4 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Oh I love the pictures! You guys are all supermodels. The way you and Joe look at each other, it is obvious you are SO in love.

Brooke said...

Nice pictures! I am loving your red shoes ;)

Rileigh said...

when you have pretty people it is easy to take pretty pictures. So glad you like them!

Matt and Suzanne said...

You totally ARE like supermodels! That's awesome. You are simply gorgeous. I think she did a great job too! Love the sky with the wheat, so much fun!