Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Zumba

Hooray! I am finally a certified Zumba instructor. I went to a 9 hour certification and test to become one on Saturday and I made it through. I am now officially an instructor! Yahoo!

Now I just need to get me some classes to teach and things will be perfect. LOL

I love Zumba and you will too! Come and join me....okay I know most of you who even read my blog are pretty much mostly out of state, but hey if you are ever in town I can totally show you how awesome it is.

Dallin loves it too. I was choreographing yesterday and the little man was dancing right there beside me. The boy can move. I think he gets it from me.....


(dallin dancing on the patio on vacation....naked!) lol We were airing out his severe diaper rash.
Sorry, It was just too funny not too post. Sorry Joe, I know how much you hate naked pictures....but remember how funny this was???

3 comments:

Matt and Suzanne said...

Heather congrats on becoming an instructor! I will TOTALLY come to your class when I'm in town. My sister Michelle loves zumba and she's in provo so tell me where you teach and I know she'd love to go!:) I love the naked pic! haha too cute. Matt really hates them too, but sometimes they are irresistible!

The Carlsens said...

Hopefully I can come to your classes!!! Even though I'm totally out of shape. : )

Emily said...

So fun! Ya, I've wanted to take the classes! SO neat that you got certified