Recent Posts

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What's that Ya say??

I say...what exciting news do we have???

Guess.....





Yep! We are having another baby! Baby number 2 is on it's way. I am only a couple months pregnant, 8 weeks to be exact (well maybe, I'll explain). It is still super early but we are way excited and hope that we didn't spill the beans to early. We go to the doctor's today to get an exact due date. With all our problems trying to get pregnant I had no idea how far along I was supposed to be, so I guessed when I went to the doctor for my first visit. But we get to see the babe on the ultrasound today to measure him/her and see just how far along I really am, so I guess being unsure has it's perks sometimes. I could be farther along or not as far as I thought, but either way, I am excited to see that baby.

WE are so excited for this baby and hope all goes well. So far I feel great and have only had a few bouts with nausea. Mostly after I workout or in the evening if I wait too long to have dinner. Beisdes that I am peachy:)

So far this pregnancy has been easy peazy....but it is still way too early to be making any assumptions about how the rest will go.

But I'll just end by saying..... WE are sOOOOOO excited!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations Heather! That is so exciting. :)

The Carlsens said...

WAHOOO!!!!

Matt and Suzanne said...

I am glad that we were able to chat today, but I just wanted to say congrats againg!!!! YAY for baby number two!!!!

Emily said...

Yay!!! So exciting! Let us know how far along you are! Congratulations!

Blacks said...

Awesome! That is really exciting, another Hansen! I hope you keep feeling good. And way to go on becoming a Zumba instructor! I love Zumba, are you going to teach somewhere? It would be fun to come to your class!