Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

18 Weeks with twins and Daddy Love

18 weeks pregnant and poking out more and more everyday. I am starting to get a lot of comments like, "Are you around 6 months pregnant?" or even, " You look like your almost done, huh?". Oh dear dear dear. I can only imagine the comments I will get when I actually am almost done, or when I actually am 6 months pregnant. I will probably look 8 months I am sure of it. This pregnancy is definitely going by slower for me than Dallin's did, maybe because I am so uncomfortable already. Things are great though and the babies are constantly moving. I get to see them again this week on ultrasound and I can hardly wait.


On a side note, Dallin woke up the other morning to his daddy cuddling up next to him. They just giggled and giggled together. I hurried and snapped a shot of the two of them. The are such good buddies. It warms my heart to see how much Joe loves Dallin and how much Dallin loves his Dad. Such a sweet thing to behold. I love these guys so much and I can't wait to get two more boys to love and squeeze. Life is good.

3 comments:

Grandma Hansen said...

We miss you guys so much! Heather, you look lean and pretty. I am so grateful you are positive and not feeling nausea any more. Sing to my grandbabies.....I love this look of surprise and delight on Dallin's face.

The Carlsens said...

You look fab Heather. I am so excited for you guys to move closer! Eek!!!

suzanne said...

AH! Heather, you are looking SO SO pretty. Nothing new. ;) I love that pic of Dallin and Joe. Moments like that are what make life great. I heard you are moving too, that is A LOT of work for you right now! We need to call and get some details. Love you guys!