Recent Posts

Monday, October 24, 2011

21 weeks and Big Bear

(21 weeks with Twins)

(30 weeks with Dallin)

21 weeks pregnant and growing, growing, growing. I think my belly grew exponentially overnight. I seriously feel 7 and 1/2 months pregnant now. I am uncomfortable when I sleep now and most of my maternity clothes are getting tight across the belly. I have no idea what I will be wearing in two months. None whatsoever. I have asked several people how far along they think I look and I have gotten answers ranging from 5 months to 8 months. I think it depends on how they carried, how their wives carried, etc and what their answer was. I think personally I look about 7 or 8 months. As you can see in my second photo, when I was pregnant with Dallin at 7 1/2 months, I look about the same size. I carried much higher with Dallin, but over all I think my belly is the size of a 30 week pregnancy.

Things are great though, I am still able to workout everyday and I am trying to stay healthy and active. I notice the more active I am, the better I feel during the rest of the day and the better I sleep at night. The days I can't make it to the gym are the days I feel sluggish and don't sleep well. The babies are super healthy though and kick all the time.

Dallin is growing and learning so much. He loves to wrestle and play. I caught him wrestling with his big big bear yesterday. He was talking with and playing pretend with the bear. It was so cute and so hilarious.



Here he was saying "no camera mommy, no camera!" He doesn't like to get his picture taken about as much as his daddy doesn't. Oh well, maybe the twins won't mind:) I can only hope.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Heather, I love the update! You are looking great my friend. I am inspired that you are still working out. Maybe you solved my problem of feeling sluggish, guess I better get moving! :) I LOVE that pic of Dallin, he is going to be such a heartbreaker.

Brooke said...

That last face looks so much like Joe! Super cute. I think you look amazing. Super impressed you are still working out everyday. You rock.