Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ultra sound pics of 20 weeks and Names

Sucking on fist twin B


Sucking on fist Twin A


Twin B's little feet.


Twin A still a BOY!!


Twin B still a BOY!!!


Cool shot of baby B, you can see the legs, arms and fist, and top of head. So sweet.


Twin B and those strong legs, he is the one that is always kicking me. He is currently on my upper right side, into my ribs and kicking away constantly.

We got a DVD to watch of the ultrasound too. It is so amazing to see life inside of me. I just can't believe how blessed I am sometimes. I can't wait to meet them.

We chose some names, most likely they will be:

Matthew Robert Hansen
and
Blake Steven Hansen

Their middle names will come from Joe's Father's and mine's first names. The twins first names are just ones we love and feel are strong beautiful names:)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

OH, I LOVE those names Heather. Blake has always been a favorite of mine, and Matthew couldn't be a better pick. ;) How fun to use the fathers names! I can't wait to see how cute they are.

The Carlsens said...

I LOVE that you are going to use your father's first names. I think that is completely perfect.

Those ultrasound pictures are so beautiful and sweet.

Brooke said...

The pictures are so fun. Love the names you picked! This baby was likely going to be Blake had she been a boy. Funny huh? In fact, we were thinking about Blake Matthew. Ha! (Matthew is my Dad's name too.) Anyway, we both have good taste in names! ;) You are looking as lovely as ever and I'm so excited for all your boys! Congrats again, because I feel like I should just keep saying it ;)

Jamie said...

Hi, I'm just getting to your blog. Haven't read blogs for a LONG time! I LOVE those baby names. Actually, Steven and Blake are two of my favorite names but I've never been able to use them because those are Spencer's brothers. But yes, love the good strong names. Okay, I'm gonna keep reading now. :)