Recent Posts

Monday, November 14, 2011

Twins 24 weeks

(Pregnant with Twins 24 weeks)



Look at the difference just 9 weeks has made. I am so much bigger than I was at 15 weeks, so crazy. Things were really great this week. I feel a lot better, maybe because I am eating a lot better. I have pretty much cut out sweets and it has made a big difference. I started doing stretches every night too, which I think is really helping my mobility. The belly is growing so fast, I can't image what I will look like in just 8 short weeks, but I am sure I will be huge:)

Today at the gym a woman told me I was a trooper for still coming to the gym so close to my due date. I informed her I still had 3 months to go and she gave me this look of shock. I then told her I had two in there, and she quickly said I looked great. I am really starting to get a lot of comments about how soon it must be to the end, or how great I look for being so far along. The next 3 months are going to get interesting:)

I have gained 20 lbs, but have stayed at this for about a week now. We'll see if I can still stay under the 30 lbs. Not likely...but I am trying:)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness, you look so awesome Heather! I am way impressed at how you are keeping on track with everything. I need to cut out sweets too, I think that would help me a lot. We are getting closer to holding these cute babies in our arms, so fun.

Rileigh said...

You look amazing! And I would LOVE to come photograph those delicious babies in your belly. Lets talk! Love ya!