Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

27 weeks with Twins and Exploding

(Pregnant with twins 27 weeks)


Close up of the belly, I am poking straight out now. I am carrying pretty high still, I don't know how much more of this I can take, but 11 weeks is the most I will be pregnant from here on out. Let's hope I don't just explode:) The doctor said he expects me to go to 37 or 38 weeks, but will induce me by 38 if I haven't delivered by then.

I missed a few weeks of pictures, and the difference from 24 weeks to today, 27 weeks is really obvious to me. I am growing so quickly now. The babies are ahead of schedule with Baby B around 2 pounds and Baby A right behind him at 1 lb. 14 oz. They are about 2 weeks ahead of schedule in growth. Way to go boys! They are both healthy and seem pretty happy to be in there. They kick me like crazy and keep me up most nights as I try to ignore their acrobatics.

Sleeping is very hard to do now, I can't seem to get comfortable no matter how I lay down. Something is always aching whether it be my hips, my shoulders, the belly or my back. I guess I should be thankful I am sleeping at all:) I am measuring around a 34 week pregnancy right now, but feel so much bigger.

My weight gain has been good, still sitting around 20 pounds. I keep hoping I can pull off my goal of only gaining 30. That would be a miracle, but I can still hope:)

1 comment:

Matt and Suzanne said...

HEATHER! You are looking so so so cute my friend! I love it. It sounds like things are going really well, minus the comfort part. I am totally feeling you there. You are getting there though! Oh my word I can't wait to see these precious boys!