Recent Posts

Friday, July 20, 2012

Family Pictures Summer 2012

The very last day in May our good friend Suzanne Bushman was in town.  She is a very gifted photographer, and I just had to have her take our first professional family pictures.  She did not disappoint.  She is awesome and did such a great job.  I love all the pictures.  Joe's back is still frail and he is not able to hold a baby for very long, so there aren't many of him and his boys, but we got a few goodies:)


My sweet first born....LOVE him.



 We had a hard time getting the twins to look at the camera...period.






 The twins, were about done at this point, but they stayed so good for me!



 My goofballs.  Dallin gets his goofiness from his father and I,  he's in trouble.


 My Matthew.


 My Blake.



 3 of the most handsome boys in the world...and one sneaky mommy...lOL

 My little men.  I loved these little fedora's and just had to get them.

 My eternal sweetheart and I.


 Dallin and his Daddy.

 Matthew and his Daddy.

 Blake hiding...I can still see you.

  The End.

3 comments:

Grandma Hansen said...

Thank you for these wonderful pictures! They are growing up so fast. I love Dallin, he is such a ham. Reminds me of Joe, but Joe used to put his hand up to the camera to block the shot..... I am so proud of you Heather. What an accomplishment to take care of the babies and Dallin and Joe too. I am taking care of my babe this weekend as he is now a stay at home Grandpa (temporarily). Love you forever! Grandma Hansen

Matt and Suzanne said...

Heather, I am so glad you guys liked them! You guys will make any picture look good.:) It was so fun to see you, can't wait until next time! Love you guys!

The Carlsens said...

Update! ;) I love your pictures. How can I help you get them in those frames for you?