Recent Posts

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bedtime

Dallin, I just put you to bed. You make me smile so much, my face feels like it will crack.
You love to tell me stories at night and tonight was a spectacular one and I just had to write it out so I wouldn't forget.
You told me a story of a race car that drove down a road and crashed. It looked up in the sky and saw stars dancing over its head. They were red stars and they raced each other all over the sky.
Then the spiders came and and the popcorn. I think you said the spiders ate the popcorn and then were happy. Then the red race car sped off fast, zoom zoom.

What an imagination you have. I just love you to pieces.

I love these moments with you, where we sing songs together and laugh. I love watching as you calm down and get sleepy. I love your little personality as you listen to my stories, each face you make and each noise you squeak makes it all worth it. I love you Dallin and I am so grateful to be your mama.

No comments: