Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Many Faces of Dallin

Dallin is a pretty expressive little guy. He inherited that from me. I can't count the number of pictures I have of myself in the background at some event or some party making some hideous face, and lucky me the camera caught my contorted face just in the nic of time. I am a woman of many faces, what can I say, I love to be expressive. I know I am extremely expressive with my face when I talk, Joe is always teasing me that I must have a few extra muscles in my face. I won't post any of those pictures, but I do want to post some of my beautiful progeny.

Dallin has been watching this cute cartoon lately called, "Kipper". He just loves it. He can sit and watch it forever if I let him. He has so many emotions while he watches it, and you can see it all on his little face. I love it. It goes from confusion, to excited, to happy, to sad, to confused again. If Dallin was to play poker, he would loose every time. You can tell what he is feeling just from his face and so here are the many faces of Dallin.....








I just love him.

4 comments:

The Carlsens said...

I just love him too...and his blanket :)

His faces are awesome.

Brooke said...

Haha! That is really funny. What cute faces. I love it.

Mike & Emily West said...

Too cute!

Suzanne said...

Ha ha ha! He is so cute and handsome. I'm sure Grace will have a major crush someday!;)