Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas cookies

The other night when Dallin had gone to bed, Joe and I decided it was a good idea to make some cookies, just the two of us. I got a recipe from my mom for Candy Cane Cookies and so we set out to make some.


Joe was a good Christmas helper. He frosted them well, despite his fear of ruining them:)

We devoured cookies and listened to some Christmas music. It was a fun night with my sweetie. We were just our normal silly selves and it felt good.

They were pretty tasty, and cool looking, for us at least....we are both not the best bakers, so these were awesome for our skill level:)

I got in on the action of frosting as well....okay, I frosted most of them:)

Joe had fun in the kitchen, which doesn't happen often. My Mr. Clause has some pretty good skills, yes??




I love you Joe. Thanks for the fun night, and for just being crazy with me. You are the best.

No comments: