Recent Posts

Friday, December 30, 2011

31 weeks with Twins!

31 weeks with twins!


I missed week 30. With the holidays and all, I just plain forgot. The two week span from my last picture may not seem different to most, but to me, I feel much bigger. My body is screaming at me this week. Everything is getting harder to do, but I must do it. I am still working out each day, the small amount of days I do happen to miss, my body is not happy with me at night. Whenever I miss working out, that very evening my contractions are so painful, my back hurts so bad and my overall energy level is like a zero. Believe it or not, working out makes my days better and easier to bear, though the working out part is super hard to do.

My belly is measuring at least a month and a half over due and my body feels it too. Every day I don't think my belly can stretch any farther and then it does. Everything seems to be going fine though. I have another ultra sound in about a week. We will see the babies again and make sure that they are still head down. I can hardly wait for them to get here, and to finally see what these little boys look like.

Blake, or Baby B is sitting higher and to my right side. He moves so much now it is getting uncomfortable. His little arms and legs, feet and hands are constantly pushing to get out. I see much more movement from Blake on my right, then Matthew on my left.

Matthew is much more mellow than Blake. I hardly feel Matthew move and when I do it is subtle and very soft. He is not a kicker like his brother Blake. There are days I get super worried when I feel hardly anything on my left. It will be interesting to see what there personalities are like and if they fit with how they were in-utero.

Just 7 weeks at the most to go. If I don't deliver by the 38 week mark they will induce me. I am hoping at my doctor's appointment on the 4th that we will set a date for this so I have something concrete to look forward to.

1 comment:

Maternal Mirth said...

I am 24 weeks pregnant with identical boys and I have the SAME scenario playing out in utero... a quiet, subdued guy and a crazy, mover/shaker. It was so nice to find your blog!