Recent Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

O Christmas Tree, 2011

A few nights ago for FHE we went and got our Christmas tree. We knew we didn't want a huge one, but not a small one either. We found one that was just right. It was about as tall as Joe, so I said "we'll take it." The price wasn't too bad either. I am totally willing to pay $40 for a fresh Christmas tree. I just love the smell of fresh pine. The guys there even loaded and tied it up for us. It was the easiest tree pick up ever!

Dallin and his Dad just after bringing in the tree.

We didn't get any picture of the decorating part itself, but, we did get this shot of Dallin standing in awe before it, just after seeing it all done.


Love my new holiday apron. Thanks for bringing me home one babe. You are the best.

This was taken last night. What a ham. He wanted a picture in front of the "kwismas twee". It was a fun night of cold hunts for a tree, hot cocoa, sparkles, Mannheim Steamroller, and last but not least chocolaty kisses from our little boy.

I love Christmas time!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I am so jealous over your real tree! It looks awesome. Sorry you haven't been feeling the greatest. :( Hopefully Joe's back will start to feel better. You look so great though! Seriously, the cutest mama of twins I have seen.