Recent Posts

Monday, January 23, 2012

34 weeks

34 weeks with Twins

It is now just a few weeks until I would for sure deliver and I am getting so excited to meet these little guys. I could deliver any day, but I am hoping I will make it to at least 36 weeks. They would induce me at 38 weeks, but I definitely don't want to go that long, but I would if it meant these little ones are that much more healthy.

My body aches everywhere. I wear to belly support, one belly band and one back brace that also has belly support. I just can't get over h0w large my belly keeps getting. The pictures really don't do it justice. I literally stick out an entire foot from my side. It is pretty crazy.

They move so much, I think they are itching to get out. They have the craziest time in there it seems. It is such a cool experience to pull up my shirt and see my bare belly and watch them just move and squirm. The ways that it looks is sic-fi at times. I do look like I have an alien ready to pop out at times.

They are super healthy so far, and I hope it remains that way.

1 comment:

aseymore said...

So glad I found your blog, its good to read about your journey, I'm pregnant with twins 26 week and feel like I'm full term. I also have 4 other kiddos all under the age of 6. So life is crazy!