Recent Posts

Friday, September 9, 2011

15 weeks and feeling great!!

(15 weeks pregnant with the twins)

Okay, I am taking a break today from talking about our summer to post a picture of me pregnant as of right....now! I have been getting a lot of requests about my size, and what I look like being pregnant with twins. Well, here you go. This lovely was taken of me this afternoon, I am 15 weeks pregnant and feeling so great now. The doctor says I am measuring 19 weeks people.... that's a month larger and he said the difference will only get bigger....um, YIKES!!! That literally means I am the size of an almost 5 month pregnancy right now, not an almost 4 month, which is what I am, uterus and all. I don't just look bigger on the outside, but I am actually bigger inside too. Maybe it isn't that big of a deal to some, but it was to me, just knowing that helps me to realize, I am not just holding this pregnancy larger, but I will be larger, uterus and everything to compensate for two babies. I will probably post a picture every week during this pregnancy starting now, as I know this pregnancy will be quite different and quite entertaining to watch as my belly grows, and grows, and grows.....and so on.

If I look sleepy eyed in all my pictures, it's probably because I am. I am so tired, all. the. time.
But so far the nausea is letting up and I feel great. I am working out everyday, drinking lots of water and eating 5 small meals, instead of 3 very large and very fatty meals, which I used to do....shame on me. I am trying very hard to not gain 65+ pounds with this pregnancy, we'll see how it goes. So far I am sitting pretty at this point in the pregnancy at 5+ pounds which is way better than my 10+ with Dallin. I even have twice the baby in there, hooray for me! My doc said my goal should be no more than 30 pound weight gain, oh my goodness....I don't think that will happen, but I will definitely try!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

You look great Heather! And there's no way there are two babies in there. You are too skinny ;) Seriously though-- you don't look like you're having twins. And you've only gained 5 pounds?! You're amazing. Tell me your secrets for next time kay?

Suzanne said...

Heather, look at your cute bump!!! It makes me so excited. You are so stinking cute. I am reeeally impressed you are working out everyday. Pretty please, next pregnancy we need to live closer so you can motivate me. :) I look forward to seeing your bump grow every week, ha ha. You are beautiful!

Bernice Madsen said...

Congrats Heather!!! Sooooooooo excited for you!!! You look soooo fabulous!

Melanie said...

you look so cute!

Mike & Emily West said...

I just read this...FOR HEAVENS SAKE, YOU ARE HAVING TWINS! Congratulations! That is amazing...I hope that you are continuing to feel good and that everything goes well. You are incredible!

Haven Rock said...

Hi. I just found your blog. I am 15 weeks right now with fraternal twins with a goal date of mid May. I feel like I am closer to 4.5 or 5 months in size, than 3.5. This is #4 and 5 for us. I am doing my best to not get nervous about how my body will handle the growth. I am sure you understand. Good Luck to you and your family!