Recent Posts

Monday, September 19, 2011

TWIN BOYS!!!!

This morning we saw our sweet little babies and they are TWIN BOYS!!!!!!

I am so excited for Dallin to have some little buddies. They boys will be best friends, I just know it. I am severely out numbered now, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love these little guys and I am so grateful to have them coming to us.

Our Boys!!


They were moving around a lot, but we finally got some good pictures of them. This one is of them together. Baby A is clearly right on top of Baby B. Let's hope they don't learn to fight too much before they even make it here:)

BOY!!!


Another BOY!!!


Sweet Baby boy B


Sweet Baby boy A


We can not wait to meet these little guys, see what their little faces look like and get to know them. I am so excited to be their mama!

6 comments:

Murray Family said...

Hey, it's Emily, Ashley Carlsen's sister in law. I had to check out your blog when I heard about the TWINS!! So exciting! Do they know if they're identical or not? Congrats!!

Brooke said...

Oh my word! That is so exciting! We all know how adorable Dallin is, so adding two more to the family just like him will be awesome! Yay for little boys :) Congrats you guys.

The Carlsens said...

YAY!!!!! SOOOOOOO excited. I have to ask...you got names picked out? ;)

Matt and Suzanne said...

Oh, they looks so cute! I am so happy that they cooperated. I am trying to imagine what they might look like...sooo fun! Can't wait to meet them in real life. We are so happy for you guys!

Grandma Hansen said...

WOW! We are thrilled for you and Joe. We had three boys and think that is so fun. Almost a basketball team.....Reason to celebrate, two more little shavers, I am so happy for you! We will have a birthday party with Dallin! The twins can give him presents!

Emily said...

Congratulations Heather! So excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of them!