Recent Posts

Sunday, September 18, 2011

16 weeks and still growing...


16 weeks pregnant and growing quickly. I think my belly grew overnight on Wednesday. I seriously woke up feeling so much more pregnant. I felt the babies move this week, which was very exciting for me. On Thursday I felt some little kicks and movement and I felt them again last night as I laid down to go to bed. The kicks are so faint that if I hadn't been pregnant before, I don't think I would have known that, that is what they were. I just love feeling them move. It isn't often yet, but it is a confirmation to me that they are still in there and alive.

I gained about another pound and a half this week. I don't know if I will keep within my doctor's goal of 30 pounds. I am already almost at a third of my weight gain and only about a third of the way done. We'll see how this continues.

I get to find out what we are having tomorrow. I am so excited and so anxious I am just counting down the hours and minutes. I hope they will cooperate so we can see them. I am just so excited to see them on ultrasound again and see that they are alright. I can hardly wait for tomorrow morning. I am out of my mind with anticipation!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

OHHHH! Heather, you are looking so cute. I totally agree about feeling the babies, so amazing and such a comfort. I seriously can't believe you are already finding out the gender. I am DYING to know! We just may need a text for this one instead of waiting for the blog.;) SO SO SO exciting. I guess a girl and a boy. Just because. :) Matt says the same. We can't wait!

Grandma Hansen said...

I can just about see a bicep flex....you look cute, and very lean. I have no doubt you will be at just the right weight when you deliver these guys. All that zumba earned you a great body. You should be proud of yourself.