Recent Posts

Sunday, September 25, 2011

17 weeks

17 weeks and feeling bigger. I have been feeling the babies move so much more. I felt them kick pretty hard last night, so hard that it startled me. I actually gasped and let out a loud yelp. Good thing I was home and not somewhere else, that would have been embarrassing:) I can only imagine how much stronger they will feel. I think I am in for a wild ride. I feel them so much more that when I don't feel them for for an extended period of time, I begin to worry. It is crazy how much earlier I have felt them move as compared to my pregnancy with Dallin. Maybe because there are two in there they are fighting for room and I am feeling them so much sooner.

Doing Zumba on Friday I started getting contractions and had to leave after only 30 minutes. My stomach turned rock hard and it didn't let up for about an hour. Needless to say, I was worried. No more high intensity workouts for me. I think the elliptical and I will be great friends in the coming months.

I feel great, besides the fact that I look and feel 6 months pregnant already. I am feeling the back aches already and the super tightness across my lower abdomen that prevents me from bending over too far. This pregnancy is getting harder a lot quicker than I anticipated, even with all that I was told by mothers of twins. I pray I will be able to stay active and do all the things I need to for Dallin in the coming months.

1 comment:

The Carlsens said...

You are so lovely! Take it easy with exercising Heather. I started getting cramping from going on walks around 19 weeks and you have to take it easy. It will start happening a lot and that's when you should lay down, drink lots of water and try to relax.